Motto: The ever-shining star (*)
Rector: Prof. Dr. Durul Ören
Location: Istanbul, Turkey
Established in 1911 within the premises of Yýldýz Palace, Yýldýz Technical University is one of the prominent state universities in Istanbul, and one of the two technical universities in the city along with Istanbul Technical University.
YTU offers education with its 8 faculties, 2 institutes, the School of Vocational Studies and the School of Foreign Languages. More than 17,000 YTU students follow courses in 3 campuses, which are the Yýldýz Central Campus, Davutpaþa Campus and Maslak Campus. There are 33 departments in the faculties and 8 programs in the School of Vocational Studies.
Master's Degree (MA) and Doctoral Research (PhD) programs are undertaken by the institutes.
- Faculty of Electrical and Electronical Engineering - official page
- Faculty of Literature and National Culture Studies
- Faculty of Economic and Administrative Sciences
- Faculty of Civil Engineering - official page
- Faculty of Chemistry and Metallurgy
- Faculty of Mechanical Engineering - official page
- Faculty of Architecture - official page
- Faculty of Fine Arts and Design - official page
- Institute of Graduate Studies in Science and Engineering
- Institute of Graduate Studies in Social Sciences
- School of Vocational Studies
- School of Foreign Languages
- Ali Coþkun
- Ayþegül Abadan
- Tarýk Akan