This mansion was designed in 1906 by the famous architect, Raimondo D'Aronco. He was the same architect who had built the summer residence of the Italian Consulate in Tarabya. As it was built for the twin daughters of Sultan Sara, it was also called the "twins' mansion". Immediately beside the port of Yeniköy whose ancient name is Neopolis, the building was later sold in two seperate parts. They were called Faik Bey Yalisi and Bekir Bey Yalisi, respectively.